Clio is excited to introduce three new integration apps to help you maximize your Clio experience and customize your workflow.
Amiqus ID is a fast, secure and reliable way to complete anti-money laundering, identity and ongoing compliance checks. Request identity, photo ID and bank transaction checks from your clients, reduce the risk of manual error and increase your billable efficiency.
By connecting Clio and Amiqus ID, this integration allows you to import your existing clients in Clio to Amiqus ID and start running checks, or export your Amiqus ID clients, reports and audit trail to Clio.
FilePilot is an intuitive e-filing solution designed specifically for lawyers and legal professionals. With Clio, FilePilot takes the hassle out of filing and makes submitting your documents even quicker and easier by populating information directly from Clio.
- Specify which Matter a filing is related to and search filings based on which matter it is related to.
- When specifying parties for a filing, their name, phone number, and address can be autopopulated from Clio.
- Upload existing documents directly from Clio.
- FilePilot will create notes for any filing event to your Matters in Clio.
InfoTrack provides a variety of legal services and online workflow technology that fully integrate with Clio.
When used with Clio, InfoTrack allows you to seamlessly access key online services:
- Save time with pre-populated data fields and easy document management.
- Map search fields, capture Matter numbers, and save documents seamlessly into Clio.
- See all costs before they’re incurred, and recover them when meeting bookkeeping requirements.
- Get access to all areas of law with one login.
Skilled lawyers don’t have to be skilled web designers: LawLytics takes care of the design and technical aspects of building and maintaining a world-class website for you. You’ll get a cutting-edge law firm marketing site that you can easily edit, with a client intake workflow that works seamlessly with Clio. By connecting LawLytics to your Clio account, you can easily collect information from leads and clients on your firm’s website. The integration will then create a new Contact and Matter with the form information directly in your Clio account.
Legalist provides litigation financing for litigation expenses, attorney’s fees, and settlement advances.
Legalist provides funding for litigation costs, attorney’s fees, and advances on settlements. Whether you are looking for expert witness costs or an advance on money already awarded in a judgment, Legalist helps bridge the gap.
By connecting Legalist to Clio, you can select your Matters for financing. Financing approval will then take about two weeks. Upon approval for litigation financing, you can receive up to $500,000 that will be wired to you within a week.