- Migrate from Lexis Nexis Firm Manager
- Export data from Lexis Nexis Firm Manager
- Firm Manager migration
- Import data from Lexis Nexis Firm Manager
- Get data from Lexis Nexis Firm Manager to Clio
- Lexis Nexis Firm Manager
- Please note that the success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
Click on admin tools on the right hand side
Under "Firm Data" click Export firm data on the left panel
Check off the following boxes: "Matters, Matter Notes, Contacts, Contact Notes, Tasks, Time and Expense, Invoices and Payments"
In the Confirm Export dialogue box, click Ok
Export zip file gets sent to the owner of the Lexis Nexis account