Thinking about trying Clio? Try it for free!
- How to migrate from PC Law?
- How to export data from PC Law?
- What is a PC Law migration?
- How to import data into Clio from PC Law?
- How to get data from PC Law to Clio?
- PC Law
- Clio Manage
Please note that success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
- Unbilled Time and Expense Entries
- Accounts Receivable (Outstanding Balances)