- Securely connect Gmail or Google Apps account to a Clio account
- Can I save emails I receive on my gmail account to Clio?
- How do I install Clio's Gmail Plugin?
- How to Install the Clio for Gmail Chrome Extension
- Setup Clio for Gmail Chrome Extension
- Forward emails to Clio from Gmail
- Clio Web App
- Clio for Gmail Chrome Extension
- In Gmail, click the + button on the right side panel of Gmail to access the G Suite Marketplace
- Search for "Clio"
- In the Clio for Gmail entry on the G Suite Marketplace, click Install
- When asked for permission, click Continue
- If an authorization popup is displayed, click Allow
- Go into an email to reveal the Add-on
- Click on the Clio Add-on icon in the side panel
- Select your Clio region
- Click Connect to Clio
- If prompted, log in to Clio
- Click Allow Access