- Install Gmail add on
- Install Gmail plugin
- Securely connect Gmail or Google Apps account to a Clio account
- Can I save emails I receive on my gmail account to Clio?
- How do I install Clio's Gmail Plugin?
- Set up Clio for Gmail Chrome Extension
- Forward emails to Clio from Gmail
- Clio Manage
- Click here to install plug-in
- In Gmail, click the + button on the right-side panel of Gmail, then search for "Clio"
- Click Install
- When asked for permission, click Continue
- If an authorization popup is displayed, click Allow
- Click on any email
- Click on the Clio Add-on icon on the right-side panel
- Select your Region
- Click Connect to Clio
- If prompted, log into Clio
- Click Allow Access