- How do I change the email I use to Log into Clio?
- Update login credentials
- Change email address in Clio
- Change your Login Email
- How do I change my login email?
- Update email
- Clio Web App
- In order to update the email address used to login for users other than yourself, you must be an Administrator within Clio. The Account Owner is an exception. Only the Account Owner can change their personal login.
- The confirmation email may be sent to your spam folder unintentionally. If you do not see the email within your inbox then please do check your spam folder.
- Click Settings in the sidebar
- Select Manage Users
- Select Edit for yourself or another user
- Select the Change Login Email sub-tab at the top
- Populate the new email address field
- Populate the password field with your password
- Select Change Login Email
- Navigate to the confirmation email that is sent to the new emails inbox
- Select the link within the email to confirm