- How to delete Bills in Draft.
- How to Delete an Invoice
- Delete Draft
- Delete Draft Bill
- How to delete Bills in Pending Approval.
- Removing a Bill from Clio.
- How to delete a Draft Bill
- How to Change Activities back to being Unbilled
- Clio Manage
You will only be able to delete Bills in the Draft or Pending Approval state. If you need to remove a Bill in Unpaid state you will need to Void it. This article How To Void A Bill will detail the steps.
To void a Paid Bill, please refer to this article How Do I Void A Paid Bill?
- Go to Bills
- Choose the Bill State (Draft or Pending Approval)
- Select the drop-down menu on the left beside "edit"
- Click Delete