Thinking about trying Clio? Try it for free!
Have some questions? Contact us via email or phone at 1-888-858-2546 ext 1.
- How to migrate from Firm Central?
- How to export data from Firm Central?
- What is a Firm Central migration?
- How do I export data from Firm Central?
- How to get data from Firm Central to Clio?
- Firm Central
- Clio Manage
Please note that the success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
We have previously been able to export the following from Firm Central:
- Contact Listing
- Matter Listing
- Unbilled Time and Expense Entries
- Outstanding Balances
- This is limited to one year before or after the date of export.
What happens to the information that can't be brought to Clio in a data migration? See this article or contact us for information about the best practices for setting up your Clio account!