- Migrate from Fresh Books
- Export data from FreshBooks
- FreshBooks migration
- Import data from FreshBooks
- Get data from FreshBooks to Clio
Please note that the success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
- Click on Clients from the left side menu
- Click More Actions at the top of the page
- Select Export Clients
- Click on Reports at the bottom of left pane.
- Scroll to the bottom to see Time Entries
- You can filter time entries by Client or Project on the right side.
- Click on create report and export to excel.
Your Clients, secondary contacts, address information and notes will be exported in a CSV file.