- Migrate from Fresh Books
- Export data from FreshBooks
- FreshBooks migration
- Import data from FreshBooks
- Get data from FreshBooks to Clio
- Clio Manage
Please note that the success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
- Click on Clients from the left side menu
- Click More Actions at the top of the page
- Select Export Clients
Your Clients, secondary contacts, address information and notes will be exported in a CSV file.