- An administrator changes a user's Permissions to remove the Administrator, Accounts, Billing, and/or Reporting permissions, but the user still has these permissions.
- Clio Web App
When a permission is removed from a user, the permission will persist if they belong to a Group that has that permission.
- Click on Settings
- Click on Groups, Permissions, and Job Titles
- Click on Permissions
- Find the permission you wish to remove in the role column
- Look for the user's name in the Group/User column
- If that user's name appears either:
- Remove that user from the Group that has that permission
- Remove that permission from the Group by unchecking the box next to that Group