- Delete a document version
- Trash a file version I uploaded
- Clio Web App
Only the newest version of a file can be deleted. To delete an older version, you first have to delete the newer versions.
You cannot delete documents on Clio Connect accounts, see THIS ARTICLE for details.
- Navigate to Documents tab and locate document
- Click View Details under document name
- In the Details panel, click the minus (-) symbol to the right of the most recent version name
- Click Yes to delete the version