- To merge unique information/data for Matters/cases/files that relate to the same issue.
- To consolidate multiple Matters into one location.
- Clio Web App
- How to Bulk Edit Time Entries
- How to Move A Document In Clio
- How to Void a Bill
- How to Delete a Bill Payment
There is no option to merge individual Matters together. In order to consolidate this information follow the steps listed below:
- Open in each Matter in a separate tab in your browser
- Review the details and information in each sub-tab to determine which Matter has less information associated with it
- Go into each sub-tab of that Matter and edit the entries to link them with the other Matter
- Time Entries can be edited in bulk by users with Administrator Permissions
- Bills and Payments must be voided/deleted so that the associated Time and Expense Entries can be edited (you can then recreate them after moving the entries to the other Matter)
- Documents can be moved in bulk
- Check the Details of each Matter to ensure that all fields have been appropriately populated in the Matter that you are keeping
- Delete the other Matter