- To create a Client or Contact in Clio attached to a Matter and applicable funds.
- To set up a Client or Contact with Trust funds in Clio.
- To use the Best Practice for setting up a newly acquired Client in Clio.
- Clio Manage
- For more information on adding Contacts click here.
- For more information on adding Matters click here.
- For more information on applying Trust to a Contact click here.
- For more information on applying Trust to a Matter click here.
The best practice for onboarding a client in Clio would be follow these steps:
- Create the Contact
- Create the Matter and link it to the Contact
- Add Trust to the Contact or Matter level (if applicable)
Once these steps are completed you'll be able to easily generate Bills and record payments for any Time or Expense entries.