- How to Import Contacts from an Export file
- Upload my Contact list from an Excel (CSV) file
- Import VCard
- Clio Web App
- URL https://app.clio.com/imports will automatically redirect to https://app.clio.com/nc/#/settings?path=imports.
- Use the steps here for populating the Contacts Import template.
- To view the details of any failures, click on the number in the ID column and scroll down to the Import Failures section.
- Use Contacts from Outlook CSV for all CSV Contact files.
- For a full list of what can be exported from and imported into Clio, click here.
- Go to https://app.clio.com/imports(NA) or https://app.goclio.eu/imports (EU)
- Click Add
- Click the Import drop down menu
- Choose either Contacts from vCard or Contacts from Outlook CSV (depending on what format your contacts are currently in)
- Click Choose File and locate the file from its location on your computer
- Click Upload File