- Wiped phone and now I need to set up Two Factor Authentication again, but there is no barcode to scan.
- I need a new barcode to set up two factor authentication on a new iPad.
- 2FA on a new phone
- Clio Manage
This is for if you are already signed into Clio, and need to re-set it up on your phone/iPad.
Disabling Two Factor Authentication will cause you to be kicked out of Clio and need to be signed in again. Make sure you have your back-up codes ready and are able to sign back in.
- Download the Google Authenticator app on your phone
- Log on into Clio on your computer
- Navigate to your Settings
- Click on Security
- Click on the Two-Factor Setup tab
- Check the box beside Enable Google Two-factor authentication
- In Google Authenticator, touch Menu and select "Set up Account"
- Select "Scan a barcode"
- Use your phone's camera to scan the barcode on your Clio screen
- Enter the 6-digit verification code
- Update Two-Factor Settings