Thinking about trying Clio? Try it for free!
- What can migrate from MyCase?
- How to export data from MyCase?
- What is a MyCase migration?
- How to import data from MyCase?
- How to get data from MyCase to Clio?
- Clio Manage
Please note that the success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
Typically, the following data can be exported from MyCase and imported into Clio:
- Contacts (including Custom Fields - these will be imported as text-line custom fields)
- Matters (including Notes and Custom Fields - these will be imported as text-line custom fields)
- Matters will be linked to the client using the "Billing Contact" field
- Messages - imported as Phone Communications
- Individual Tasks
- Unbilled Time and Expense Entries
- Outstanding Balances
We are not able to import Emails due to the inability to export them properly from MyCase