Thinking about trying Clio? Try it for free!
- How to get my data out of MyCase?
- What can migrate from MyCase?
- How to export from MyCase?
- What is a MyCase migration?
- How to get data from MyCase to Clio?
Please note that the success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
- Click on your Name
- Click Settings
- Click Import/Export
- Click Full Backup
- Click Create Backup
For more detail, refer to this Support Article