Thinking about trying Clio? Try it for free!
Have some questions? Contact us via email or phone at 1-888-858-2546 ext 1.
- How to get my data out of MyCase?
- What can migrate from MyCase?
- How to export from MyCase?
- What is a MyCase migration?
- How to get data from MyCase to Clio?
Please note that the success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
- Click on your Name
- Click Settings
- Click All Settings
- Click Import/Export
- Click the Full Backup sub tab
- Click the Create Backup button
- When prompted, under cases click to check the box for All Firm Cases
- Under options, click to check the box for Include Archived Items
- Click Create Backup
What happens to the information that can't be brought to Clio in a data migration? See this article or contact us for information about the best practices for setting up your Clio account!