- To get a Clio Shortcut on my computer
- Clio shortcut on Mac
- Clio shortcut on PC
- Create a link to Clio on my desktop that I can click on
- Windows shortcut to Clio
- Add Clio Icon to Computer
- Save Clio
- Clio Desktop App
- Right click anywhere on your desktop
- Click on New and Shortcut (please note this may vary a little between operating versions).
- Copy and paste the login address for Clio in the field and choose Next. For North American accounts, please use: https://app.clio.com/session/new -- for European accounts, please use: https://app.clio.eu/session/new
- Name your shortcut and click Finish.
- This finalizes a shortcut icon that you can click on to be quickly taken to Clio.
- Open your internet browser and go to https://app.clio.com/session/new for North American accounts, and https://app.clio.eu/session/new for European accounts
- Beside the Clio website address you will see the lock icon to indicate that the address is secure.
- Click and drag this link to your computer desktop or your Mac Dock and release.
- Once you do, you will see your shortcut to Clio:
- If you would like to change the icon's display prior to placing it in the dock, please follow the instructions here. Please note, for step #3 above you will be dragging the icon to your desktop to make the change, prior to placing it in the dock.