- Total in Trust Account Ledger is higher than all Trust funds for all Clients in the Trust Listing Report.
- Trust Listing Report does not match total in the Trust Account within main Accounts tab.
- Clio Manage
- Note: In September 2018, the Trust Listing Report was updated to show trust funds that weren't assigned to a specific client. They are displayed on the report, grouped under "unlinked".
The Trust Listing Report will only include Trust Funds that are assigned to a Client. You may have Trust Funds that are unassigned. To check this, see the following:
- Go to Accounts
- Select the appropriate Trust account
- Click the Client heading to sort Clients in ascending order
All unassigned Trust Transactions will now be visible at the top of the list.