- Port my phone number to another service provider (AT&T, Sprint, etc) if I stop using Clio or Clio's Campaign Tracker
- Campaign Tracker
- Clio Web App
Clio uses Twilio, as a trusted 3rd party application to manage its Campaign Tracker phone numbers.
- Determine which phone numbers you wish to port out of Campaign Tracker
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org informing us that:
- You are porting a Campaign Tracker Phone Number
- Reference this article (https://support.clio.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003458573)
- Which Phone Numbers you intend to port out of Campaign Tracker
- Written authorization from the email address belonging to the Originating Subscriber of your Clio account
- Wait for Clio to confirm your request and provide relevant information
- Follow the steps provided here
- Once Twilio has vetted your request, they will send an authorization request to Clio.
- Once Clio has authorized your request, we will confirm via the original Support request (from step 2, above)