- Generate Bills in bulk from Billable Clients
- Create multiple bills at once
- Creating a Bill from Billable Clients
- How to bulk generate Bills
- Generating a Bill
- How to generate bills
- How to create bills
- How to create an Invoice
- Batch Billing
- Clio Manage
You can use the Filter option at the top-right of the Billable Clients page to locate a specific Client/Matter and/or Filter by Date Range.
To download a single page job aid covering how to generate Bills, click here.
To create a Quick Bill for a specific Matter, click here.
- Go to Bills
- Select Billable Clients
- Check the box to the left of any Matter or Client you wish to bill (or check Select All at the top of the list)
- Click Generate at the top of the list
- Make any necessary selections in relation to Issue date, Due date, Detail level, Combining Matters, Tax, and Notifications
- Click Generate bills