- Purpose of the client reference number
- Where can Client Numbers be Found
- What is a Client Reference Number?
- What is a Client ID Number?
- What is a Client Number?
- Clio Web App
- Client ID number- This can be found in the URL of the Contact. This is the number that QuickBooks Online uses
- Client Reference Number- It is an arbitrary number which is firm generated that can be assigned to your client when generating a Matter. The Client reference number is applicable to LEDES Billing. For more information on LEDES Billing and the Client Reference Number, click here.
- Client Number- This is the number that is used in your Matter Number Scheme. If your contact was the 45th one created, that is the number that is displayed.