- Use the Global Search in Clio to find Custom Field information
- Search by custom fields
- Use the search bar to locate custom fields
- How do I search for Custom Fields?
- Clio Manage
- The ability to search for Custom Field data is available to specific plans
- Here is an article related to filtering Custom Fields
Yes! You can search for Multi-Line, Single-Line, Email and URL Custom Fields in Clio's Global Search by typing in the field information and clicking enter to pull up the full search results.
As long as the Custom Field is a Text Field, it can be searched. Otherwise, no.