- Reporting for non-billable Matters
- Clio Web App
- All Reports can be filtered by Practice Area except the Fee Allocation Report and Task Productivity by User.
- If you use Practice Areas to organize your Matters, this solution would not be applicable.
- There is no filter for non-billable Matters when running Reports. However, you can create a Practice Area titled non-billable matters, and assign it, and Generate a Report using this filter. Complete the following steps, to set up a Practice Area titled Non-Billable Matters.
- Select Settings
- Select Practice
- Select Practice Areas
- Select ADD
- Type Non-Billable Matters
- Select Save
- Once a Practice Area has been created, apply the Practice Area to your non-billable cases, and Generate a Report with this Practice Area as a filter.