- Know what data can be downloaded from Timeslips and uploaded to Clio
- Get information out of Timeslips to Clio
- To prepare for my migration from Timeslips to Clio
Please note that success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
- Activities cannot be flagged as billed
- Matter information has to be derived from contacts or activities
- There is no information about close dates
- Cannot export from version 2005 or older due to export limitations