Thinking about trying Clio? Try it for free!
Have some questions? Contact us via email or phone at 1-888-858-2546 ext 1.
- Migrate from Zola Suite
- Export data from Zola Suite
- Zola Suite migration
- Import data from Zola Suite
- Get data from Zola Suite to Clio
- Clio Web App
- Zola Suite
Please note that success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
- We have limited resources to export matters, calendars, tasks, notes, and time entries
- Matters are exported with only a first name for the primary contact and cannot be linked to the correct contact unless there is another unique linking element provided
- Exports should be reviewed first before the migration process to ensure that the appropriate data can be used
Typically, the following data can be exported from Zola Suite and imported into Clio:
- Contacts Listing
What about the information that isn't covered in a data migration? See this article or contact us for information about the best practices for setting up your Clio account!