- What is the client portal Clio Connect
- I have an email about Clio Connect, what is that?
- Why did I receive an invite to Clio Connect?
- Clio Web App
- If you are a firm taking on a new Attorney, we highly recommend signing them up for an additional license. A Clio Connect account will not offer a complete list of tools needed for an Attorney to manage their Matters.
- If you are taking on a Contract Attorney (or co-counsel), you can share Matters with them via Clio Clio Connect, effectively allowing them to enter Time Entries [click here for details].
- If you are a Client viewing shared resources, you can learn more about Clio Connect by clicking here.
Clio Connect is a portal used for sharing resources with Clients and contract attorneys. Clio Connect also enables users to send Documents and Secure Messages to their clients or co-counsels.
Firms can also use Clio Connect to give contract Attorneys the ability to track time and add Matter Notes.