- Export data from Practice Master/TABS3
- Migrate from Practice Master/TABS3
- Get information out of Practice Master/TABS3
- Practice Master/TABS3 Desktop App
- Practice Master/TABS3
Important: TABS3 does not have export function. The data can only be exported through the Practice Master interface.
Please note that success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
All users must be logged out of Practice Master before beginning the export
- Select the Maintenance tab
- Click File Maintenance
- Select the desired Export Files (CMCLIENT, CMRELATE, CMJRNL, CMCALENDAR)
- Click OK
- Select Utility
- Click Export Data
- Rename the file and add .csv to convert it into spreadsheet format
- Click "Ok"