- Processing rates for Clio Payments
- LawPay Transaction fees
- Credit Card processing fee
- What are my processing fees?
- How much am I charged to use LawPay?
- Clio Manage
- Processing Fees will only be applied to payments that are approved
- Clio waives the $20 monthly administrative fee that LawPay charges for the subscription.
- Transaction Fees get charged by LawPay once a month
- Specialty cards include any brand (Visa Rewards, Corporate Master Card, Business Discover)
- Credit Card refunds will not be charged the processing Fees again but they will also not negate the initial charges
The processing fees for Clio Payments are as follows:
In the United States:
- 1.95% + 20¢ per transaction on all major credit cards (Visa, MC, Discover)
- 2.95% + 20¢ per transaction on Amex and other specialty cards (corporate, business, and reward of any type Visa, MC, Discover included)
- 2.95% + 20¢ per transaction on Visa, MC, Amex and specialty cards (corporate, business, and reward of any type Visa, MC, Discover included)