- Transaction fees or Processing rates for Clio Payments
- LawPay Transaction fees
- Credit Card processing fee
- What are my processing fees?
- How much am I charged to use LawPay?
- Clio Manage
- Processing Fees will only be applied to payments that are approved
- Clio waives the $20 monthly administrative fee that LawPay charges for the subscription.
- Transaction Fees get charged by LawPay once a month
- Specialty cards include any brand (Visa Rewards, Corporate Mastercard, Business Discover)
- Credit Card refunds will not be charged the processing Fees again but they will also not negate the initial charges
- Once you cancel your Clio account, Clio will no longer cover the $20 monthly LawPay charge
The processing fees for Clio Payments are as follows:
In the United States:
- 1.95% + 20¢ per transaction on all major credit cards (Visa, MC, Discover)
- 2.95% + 20¢ per transaction on Specialty cards (corporate, business, and reward of any type Visa, MC, Discover included)
- 3.5% + 20¢ per transaction on an American Express card
- 2.95% + 20¢ per transaction on Visa, MC, Amex and specialty cards (corporate, business, and reward of any type Visa, MC, Discover included)
Use the Clio Payments Collection Calculator to calculate the additional revenue you'll collect when you accept credit card payments from clients online--compared to accepting manual payment methods such as check and cash