Thinking about trying Clio? Try it for free!
- Get my data out of Bill4Time
- Migrate from Bill4Time
- Export from Bill4Time
- Bill4Time migration
- Get data from Bill4Time to Clio
- Migrate from Bill For Time; Migrate from Bill 4 Time; Migrate from BillforTime
Please note that the success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
Note: All other users must be logged out before proceeding with the export.
- On the top right, click your Name
- Select Settings
- Click Export Data button on the top right
- Click Create Zip File
- Then depending on your browser you may be asked to either Open or Save to your computer. It may also automatically save your zip file in your Downloads
- Wait for export, it will export to a zip file
- Open the zip file and verify data looks approximately correct
*Accounts Receivables are derived from the Invoice.csv file with 'Unpaid' status and may not accurately provide a true outstanding balance as payments aren't being applied to these amounts. In addition, we cannot bring in outstanding balances when multiple matters are being invoiced on one bill, these need to be entered into Clio manually to each matter by following these instructions here.