- How to migrate from PC Law?
- How to export data from PC Law?
- What is a PC Law migration?
- How to import data into Clio from PC Law?
- How to get data from PC Law to Clio?
- PC Law
- Clio Manage
Please note that success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
Contacts and Matters:
- Click File > Matter > Export
- Pick Layout Name > OpenMatt
- Click Change
- Click Main Tab and check all fields
- Select Address Tab and check all fields
- Click OK
- Under Output File Information select Browse and pick destination
- Click Export
- When asked to save changes click Yes
- Select Active Cases for open matters
- Click OK to start Export
- Repeat the same steps into a Word Document format. This will provide you with the headers.
Repeat steps 1 - 11 for Closed Matters on Step 10 pick Inactive and/or Archived Cases