- How to get my data from PC Law.
- How to retrieve Matter information for migration from PC Law.
- How to retrieve Contact information for migration from PC Law.
- How to get Contacts and Matters from PC Law
- PC Law
Please note that success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
- Click File > Contact Manager
- Select Export then pick and Output Path
- Select Export
- Click Contact in upper left
- Pick Select All > OK
- Click OK again.
- Click File > Matter > Export
- Pick Layout Name > Open Matters
- Click Change
- Click Main Tab and check all fields
- Select Address Tab and check all fields
- Click OK
- Under Output File Information select Browse and pick destination
- Click Export
- When asked to save changes click Yes
- Select Active Cases for open matters
- Click OK to start Export
Repeat steps 1 - 11 for Closed Matters on Step 10 pick Inactive Cases