- Finding Documents attached to emails saved via Clio's Outlook plugin tool
- Where are saved attachments found in Clio?
- Clio Manage
- Office 365
- Microsoft Outlook
Email Attachments saved via Clio's Outlook Add-in are stored in an Attachments subfolder within the Documents subtab within the Matter selected when filing that Communication.
To view your filed attachments in Clio:
- Navigate to the Matter the email was filed to
- Click the Documents subtab at the top
- Click on the Attachments folder (all email attachments will be added to this folder when logged)
You may also view these attachments in the Communications subtab within the Matter selected, attached to the logged Email.
Attachments will be filed with the 'Received Date' as the date the email was received in Outlook, unless the 'Use today's date' checkbox is ticked.