- Adding an email Alias and receiving a message that email is not unique.
- Clio Web App
To contact Clio Support, please see here.
There could be two reasons for this message:
- The email is considered a "safe email", a user already has that email associated to their account, or the email has been added as an alias. No action is required.
- The email is being used by a deactivated User. To check, please follow the steps below:
- In the left sidebar, click on Settings
- From the first column of options, click Manage Users
- Click on Filter
- Select Show All Users
- If this if the cause, please contact Clio Support to have the email released.