- Calculate accrued interest
- Which Reports Show Interest?
- Clio Manage
- A breakdown of Reports can be found here.
- The Invoice Payments Report, Billing History Report and Accounts Receivable Report display accrued interest.
- The Billing History Report displays each interest charge as a new line item.
- The Accounts Receivable Report includes accrued interest in the total amount owing for a Bill.
- The Revenue Report includes Interest in the Billed and Collected Time columns, provided you run the report for All Users.