Thinking about trying Clio? Try it for free!
- Get my data out of TimeSolv
- Migrate from TimeSolv
- Export from TimeSolv
- Get data from Timesolv to Clio
Please note that success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding
- Click Administration on the main toolbar.
- Click Import/Export tab.
- From the drop-down list, select the package you are using, and then choose OK.
- Follow the detailed instructions that display export data from the selected package.