- Set up Outlook Add in
- Install Microsoft Plug-in
- How to install outlook add-in
- Outlook Email feature
- Outlook Plugin
- Clio Manage
- Clio Add-in for Microsoft Outlook
The Clio Add-in is only available to Outlook Desktop 2013 or higher with an Office 365 Business Elite or Business Premium subscription.
The email address that is used within Outlook must be your Office 365 email when first installing the add-in.
Your Office 365 email must be hosted on the Microsoft server. Emails hosted on other servers (e.g. RackSpace) will not be able to download add-ins
- Open the Outlook desktop app then click on Store in the Add-ins group or go to https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/office/WA104381306?tab=Overview
- In the Add-Ins window, search Clio then click the Off toggle to enable the add-in.
- Once you close the Add-Ins window, a Clio group will be added to the Home ribbon.
- Login to your Office 365 account, click on the settings gear, then click Manage add-ins.
- In the Add-ins sidebar, search Clio then click the Off toggle or Get It to enable the add-in.
- The first time you try to file an email, you will be prompted to select your region and authorize the connection with Clio.