- Set up Outlook Add in
- Install Microsoft Plugin
- Outlook Email feature
- Outlook Plugin
- Clio Web App
- Clio Add-in for Microsoft Outlook
The Clio Add-in is only available to Outlook desktop 2013 or higher with an Office 365 subscription.
The email address that is used within Outlook must be your Office 365 email.
- Open the Outlook desktop app then click on Store in the Add-ins group or go to https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/office/WA104381306?tab=Overview
- In the Add-Ins window, search Clio then click the Off toggle to enable the add-in.
- Once you close the Add-Ins window, a Clio group will be added to the Home ribbon.
- Login to your Office 365 account, click on the settings gear, then click Manage add-ins.
- In the Add-ins sidebar, search Clio then click the Off toggle to enable the add-in.
- The first time you try to file an email, you will be prompted to select your region and authorize the connection with Clio.