- Unable to add a user
- Can't add a new firm member
- Keep receiving error message
- Clio Web App
- If the other email is associated with a paid Clio account that is in a canceled state, contact Support.
- Another reason this might happen is if the email address has been previously used by another user who is currently deactivated. If this is the case, see here.
- The email address is already in use by another paid Clio account. Each email can only be associated with one paid account.
- The user will need to update the existing email from the other account in order to use the email already in use or use a different email for the current account being created.
- For further assistance with this issue, you may need to contact Support via chat or call at 1-888-858-2646 x2.