- What is a Clio User?
- Who needs a separate license for Clio
- Can people share a Clio User?
- Does every person at my firm need to be added as a user in Clio?
- Clio Web App
- Per §3.2 of our Terms of Service, "Each User will be provided with a unique identifier to access and use the Service (“Username”). The Subscriber shall use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that each Username is only used by the User to whom it is assigned, and is not shared with, or used by, any other person, including other Users."
- Establishing a separate User for each member of the firm allows for their activity to be logged separately, not only for billing purposes but also for auditing the Firm Feed
- Clients, co-counsels, and contractors can create free Clio Connect accounts (once a resource has been shared with them)
Each person logging into Clio must have a separate User