- Determine if you can void an invoice that has had a 100% discount applied
- Can I Void a Bill With a 100% Discount Applied?
- Delete Discounted Bill
- Edit fully Discounted Bill
- Void a $0 Bill
- Delete bill with negative balance
- Void Bill with Negative Balance
- Clio Web App
Yes, it is possible to Void a Bill if the $0.00 balance if it is the result of a payment or partial payment. For more information on voiding paid Bills, click here
Yes, you can void an invoice with a $0 balance if it is a result of a $100 discount or $0 Time Entry, provided no payments have been applied:
- Go to the bills tab, or bills sub-tab of the Matter/Client
- Navigate to the Paid sub-tab (in the Matter Bills or general Bills tab)
- Locate the bill
- Select the drop-down arrow next to Share
- Click Void.