- What does clicking 'Smart File' in Outlook do?
- How does 'Smart File' work in the Outlook Add-In?
- Clio Manage
- Office 365
- Emails do not need to be previously filed
- "Smart File" scans the body of the email, and figures where to file it. You will be asked to confirm the location
- Previously filed email threads that contain new emails will get filed to the last Matter it was filed to
There are two sub-sections: Scan and bulk file, and File known threads.
Scan and bulk file: The Outlook Add-In will scan your inbox to see what new emails you've received in the last 48 hours that you might want to file to Clio that you haven't already filed.
File known threads: The Outlook Add-In will look for threads where Clio has already filed emails, and check to see if there are any new emails that haven't been filed yet. If there are, it will file them. The reply will be filed as a separate email log.