- Matters in an unexpected State
- Matters changing themselves
- Clio Web App
There are a few possible causes for this:
- A user in the account may have changed the Matter's state. To check this:
- View the Matter
- Look at the Timeline for "<User> updated a matter <Number of Matter>"
- A 3rd party integration, such as Zapier, may have updated the Matter State. To determine which 3rd party integration may have done this:
- For each user of the Clio account go to Settings
- Click on Apps
- Look at the list of Authorized Apps (they will appear before Agilelaw)
- A user in the account may have changed multiple Matters' states at once.