- Tax items from Clio are coming as line items into Quickbooks online
- Does Vat sync to QuickBooks?
- Clio Manage
- Quickbooks Online
- To combine each tax into a single line item, go to your QuickBooks Online sync settings in Clio and check "Aggregate line item taxes on QuickBooks Online invoice".
- US Customers: We DO NOT sync Tax to the Sales Tax Center. It comes over as an individual line item that needs to be mapped to an appropriate Product or Service.
- Canada & EMEA Customers: Clio Manage can import sales tax rate(s) from non-US versions of QuickBooks Online to perform sales tax calculations. Please see the Mapping Tax Rates (Non-US) section.
US Customers: Clio does not currently integrate with the US version of QuickBooks Online's Sales Tax Center. Instead, Clio applies tax as Line Items in the Bill.
For Canadian & EMEA Customers: Clio Manage integrates with non-US version of QuickBooks Online's Sales Tax Center. Please see the Mapping Tax Rates (Non-US) section on how to set this up. Once configured, Clio will update the corresponding tax field in QBO instead of creating a separate line item for taxes