- Clio Manage
- How to migrate from CaseLode?
- How to export data from CaseLode?
- What is a CaseLode migration?
- How to import data into Clio from CaseLode?
- How to get data from CaseLode to Clio?
Please note that the success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
Thinking about trying Clio? Try it for free! Have some questions?
Contact us via email or phone at 1-888-858-2546 ext 1.
- Data Menu --> Case management --> Export Data
- Choose the appropriate Source File
- Select All Fields
- Edit the Export File Path to point to where you want the file exported
- Export File Type updated to Comma-delimited