Thinking about trying Clio? Try it for free!
- Get my data out of Clicktime
- Migrate from Clicktime
- Export from Clicktime
- Get data from Clicktime to Clio
Please note that the success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
- Open Clicktime
- Select Reports tab
- Create A New Report
- Ensure the Date Range is set to the desired range, then click Update
- Select Layout
- Check all Boxes, then click Save
- Click the "Excel" button to download the export
NOTE: Time Entries and Expenses cannot be differentiated between Billed and Unbilled.