- Clio Manage
- Email Client
- For information on how to send email communication logs for a specific Matter to Clio, click here.
- Note that you are NOT able to upload file attachments to Clio's Global Maildrop Address.
- Emails with attachments will go through, but attachments will not be saved within Clio.
To send email communications to Clio unattached to a specific Matter:
- Go to the Communications tab in Clio
- Click the down-arrow next to the blue New log button at the far right of the page
- Click Copy Maildrop address
- Paste that maildrop address into the recipient or CC field in your email and send it
The email will then be available on the main communications page in Clio.