In order to grant another firm member access to your calendars, you must share your calendar with them.
To share your a calendar with another user (or the entire firm):
- Go to the Calendar page
- Click the More icon at the top of the page
- Click Calendar sharing
- Click the drop-down to select the calendar you want to view and share.
- Click on the Add Calendar share link
- Choose the user you want to give access to from the "Group" drop-down and select the "Permission" level. You can choose "Editor", "Viewer" or "Free/Busy" (hide details).
- Click Update calendar when done.
- If you share your calendar with "Firm" then it will share it with all individuals in your firm and give them all the same Permission level.
- The Primary Subscriber has control of the Firm calendar. You can share and determine permission levels for this in the same way.
Once permission has been granted for you to view a calendar, you will see their name in a box under "Calendars" in the far right-hand corner of your screen. To view another person's calendar (or the firm calendar), simply check the box. If you do not wish to see another user's calendar, uncheck the box.