In order to grant another firm member access to your calendars, you must share your calendar with them.
Click the Calendar tab, then "Sharing". Here you can select your Clio calendars via the drop-down to view and edit current sharing permissions, as well as share with other users.
1. Click the drop-down to select the calendar you want to view and share.
2. Click on the "Add Calendar Share" link.
3. Choose the user you want to give access to from the "Group" drop-down and select the "Permission" level. You can choose "Editor", "Viewer" or "Free/Busy" (Hide Details). Click "Update Calendar" when done.
- If you share your calendar with "Firm" then it will share it with all individuals in your firm and give them all the same Permission level.
- The Originating Subscriber has control of the Firm calendar. You can share and determine permission levels for this in the same way.
Once permission has been granted for you to view a calendar, you will see their name in a box under "Calendars" in the far right-hand corner of your screen. To view another person's calendar (or the firm calendar), simply check the box. If you do not wish to see another user's calendar, uncheck the box.