If the Matter that you want to bill is not showing up on the "Billable Clients" list, please check the following:
- Go to the Matter ensure the file is "Billable".
- Check to see if there are any unbilled time entries on the matter. To do so, go to the Time and/or Expenses tab in that Matter and look to see if the entries have already been billed on previous entries. If they have, they will not show in the Billable Clients area.
- Check the date range in the Billable Clients page. When you are in the Billable Clients tab and click on "Filter" you have the option of selecting a Date Range for your Activities. If the time/expense entry you've entered falls out of that Date Range, then it will not show up in the list of matters available to bill.
If you are looking at your bill and the Trust Balance is not showing:
- Go to your Clio Settings panel and click on "Billing" in the Clio Settings column. On the Bill Settings screen, click on the "Bill Themes" sub-tab then click into the Bill Theme that was applied to your bill.
- Go to Statement of Accounts > Client Account and ensure that it is not hidden (choose either "Account Summary" or "Account Details").
- If the above is not the issue, go to the client's contact card and go to "Transactions" and open the Trust Account. If there is a zero balance this is why nothing is being pulled onto the bill.
If you have voided an invoice the Time Entries return to an Unbilled state. These can be separated and invoiced for again by following the steps above. More details on Voided Bills can be read here.