The integration between Fujitsu ScanScap scanners and Clio works with the following models:
For instructions integrating the MAC version of ScanSnap, click here.
The paperless office. A multi-step process. Scan. Locate. Upload. Thanks to the Clio Platform and its integration with the Fujtisu ScanSnap, the process is simplified: Scan to Clio.
- If you haven't already, install the ScanSnap software that comes with your scanner onto your computer.
- Download the Clio Uploader. Then, run it on your computer.
- Accept the Terms and click "Install:"
- Click on "Finish:"
- In the ScanSnap Manager, uncheck "Use Quick Menu" and hit Apply.
Now you are ready to scan into Clio!
- To select where you want to scan to -whether it be into Clio, to a folder, email, or other- click on your system tray and then select the icon (a white 'S' on a blue background with a red slash through it) to bring up your options, as pictured below:
- Put the paper you wish to scan in the scanner according to the instructions, and press the button to start the scan (for more information on how to scan, please see the Fujitsu website for manuals on the different models they offer: http://scansnaptest.fcpa.fujitsu.com/).
Because the Clio Uploader was enabled right before this point, it is the default end point for the scan:
- When the scan is complete, the window pictured below appears, allowing you to login using your Clio credentials, and also select the location of your account.
Users who log in to "app.clio.com" should select "North America," while customers on "app.clio.eu" should choose "Europe."
- Add a Description, Reference (which is the Matter Number) and select the appropriate Category:
- Click the "Upload" button.
- A confirmation screen appears when the Document has been uploaded:
Now the document resides in Clio, and is already attached to the appropriate Matter.